The use of materials available on the Beditom - Z Bednarczyk sp z o.o. website
The use of Beditom - Z. Bednarczyk sp. z o.o. Company website is permitted in the regular scope with the ability to copy, display, transmit, excluding modification in whole or part of the contents and components used in the construction side.
Copyright and other intellectual property protection elements are:
The company Beditom sp. z o.o. reserves the exclusive right to use these marks and if you do not exclude the terms of the license software components used to build the party's Beditom sp. z o.o. website
Company websites Beditom sp. z o.o. are protected by law. Violations of intellectual property of Beditom sp. z o.o. will result in recourse to the court proceedings.
The company Beditom sp. z o.o. reserves all rights to the website, its graphics, page layout, and any of its elements.
The use of materials provided on the Beditom sp. z o.o. Company website is permitted only with the consent and authorisation of Beditom sp. z o.o.
PERSONAL DATA and infomation relayed to and from the Company Beditom - Z. Bednarczyk sp z o.o. website
Responsibility of Beditom sp z o.o.
Your any damage caused by improper recording or reading sent to your e-mail address message, use of data sent to your e-mail address for their intended purpose by third parties, the impossibility of sending the ordered information materials concerning the content of the Website for reasons of the owner and / or independent contractors, the loss of data caused by the failure of your computer hardware, actions of outsiders violate the law and other circumstances independent of the owner and / or Contractor.
Beditom sp. z o.o. based in Gdynia at Północna 1D st., as the owner and administrator www.beditom.eu (hereinafter Service) provides the following information on the application and use of the Website cookies.
1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended to use the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique numer.
3. The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the administrator of the Service.
4.Cookies are used to:
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In addition, the Service uses the following types of cookies:
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal user. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. For more information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" menu in the browser.
10. Service Administrator will keep you updated Policy Cookies-enacted in accordance with the Telecommunications Act.
Start using this website owned Beditom sp. z o.o. including the services provided by electronic means use it, is tantamount to agreeing to set the conditions of this website, without the right to report any reservations as to their content. If you do not accept these conditions, you are not entitled to use the Website or the services provided electronically. So please, carefully read these terms and conditions.