Beditom sectional doors are intended for installation in industrial and commercial buildings. Due to the excellent functional properties, the gates are ideal for all public buildings, industrial plants, collective garages, car washes, workshops, warehouses, etc.
ST40 gate curtain is constructed from steel sections (panels) with a thickness of 40 mm, wherein the core of the segment is made of CFC-free polyurethane foam with a density of approx. 42 kg / m3. From the outside and inside galvanized steel sheets painted with polyester.
The bottom seal adjacent to the floor is installed along the low edge of the bottom segment, the upper seal adjacent to the lintel is installed on the upper edge of the top panel of the gate. Gaskets are made of durable and highly flexible modified EPDM in black. The seal between the individual segments of the gates is provided by special intersectional seals of flexible polyurethane foam. The side fitting of the door sections they are made of galvanized steel. Adjustable side hinges and the central connecting elements are individual door sections to form a uniform coat.
AluDoor gate curtains are made of glazed aluminum segments (panels), low, full standard St40 with low embossment. Aluminum segments have a thickness of 40 mm without thermal partitioning, filled with single or double acrylic glass.
The construction of the leads is made of profiled steel elements preventing the nylon bearing rolls from falling out All lead elements
are galvanized. Vertical tracks are equipped with a seal adjacent to the door curtain situated in the closed position. Standard horizontal guides are stiffened to enhance the structural stability of steel profile.
Gates are equipped with a system of torsion springs allowing for manual lifting or cooperating with electric drive.
Designed for min. 25 thousand cycles of opening / closing for all types of gates. The springs are normally protected against corrosion by galvanizing or powdering. The springs are mounted on a special winding shaft, galvanized installed in the header or at the end of horizontal guides depending on the type of driving. The St40Si door type the torsion springs are replaced by the use of the tubular shaft and respectively selected electrical drive which transfers all the weight of the gate.
Due to the spatial characteristics of the sectional doors, the determining factor for correct installation is the proper choice of leads construction, corresponding with the local technical conditions. We offer a variety of systems that can successfully be adapted to any situation.
STL STANDARD LEADS
LHR LEADS WITH LOWER REAR SHAFT
VL VERTICAL LEADS
HL UPPER LEAD
HL-INC UPPER INCLINED LEAD
HLO UPPER LEAD WITH REDUCED SHAFT
Proper use of doors depends not only on the necessary maintenance and service, but also on proper design of the door meeting the requirements of the customer, taking into account its building options.
For over 20 years as a leader and precursor of technical solutions, we have been equipped our gates so that they meet the strict and the latest safety requirements of European Standards. Our products are labelled with the CE label.
Such devices and solutions include, among others:
1. The cable breakage protection protects against uncontrolled falling of the door leaf in case of the event of steel cables breakage.
2. Spring breakage protection in case of breakage of one of the torsion springs ensures maximum safety.
3. The anti break-in device was designed for small lightweight doors opened electrically, in order to prevent the gate from being lifted.
4. Specially profiled guides which prevent the rollers from falling out.
5. The covers of the vertical guides cut them off from direct contact with moving elements on the vertical guide.
6. Ability to connect alarm system to automatic door
7. Overload protection upon contacting an obstacle stops the gate and moves it back up.
8. Photocells ensure that the gate is stopped and returned to the open position if it contacts an obstacle on its path.
9. The light curtain prevents light entry by means of a dense network of beams - ideal for doors with low threshold
10. The motion detector detects objects in front of / or behind the gate in order to provide an appropriate control signal to the control panel
11. Traffic light prodives information about the location and the possibility passing
Black, dimensions: 344x138mm.
Ventilated with towed mesh