Sometimes, for various reasons, the use of modern sectional door systems is impossible, whether for technical, architectural or other reasons. In such cases, two-wind door systems (turn-only) can be implemented.
Our engineers have developed the one-of-a-kind construction of a double-winged gate with its traditional character in mind with the use of the latest generation of materials and technologies, utilising, among others, the following solutions:
- Steel and aluminum frame without a thermal barrier with high rigidity and durability of the structure, with circumferential sealing,
- The leaves are made of galvanized steel sheets available in a wide array of design patterns, protected against corrosion by polyester paint or an additional veneer,
- The leaves are normally insulated from heat and noise with polyurethane foam. 40 mm,
- Permanent riveted connection of jambs and leaves for long-lasting, maintenance-free and safe use,
- Aluminum hinge strip - preventing the leaf from falling,
- Movable foot securing against uncontrolled closing,
- Lock with a handle and a patented insert ensuring security against unwarranted opening of the gate from the outside,
- Passive leaves equipped with a double lock with an upper and lower bolt,
- Possibility of asymmetrical division of leaves ensuring individuality of the project or its other functionality.